Virtual Launch Support
Request support for the virtual launch of a new book or literary project (a new chapbook, periodical issue, or other literary project) by filling out the form below. We will contact you by email regarding your request as soon as possible. If you have not heard from us within one week, please follow up with Andy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Virtual launch support is available only to WFNS general members in good standing.
Event dates are subject to availability, and requests for support must be submitted at least one month in advance of preferred event date.
If the WFNS programming schedule can accommodate your virtual launch, we will schedule a Zoom meeting for your event and provide the following support:
- creation of an event page on writers.ns.ca;
- administration of attendee registration;
- technical supervision during the event by a WFNS staff member;
- additional technical and event support as requested in section 4 (“Logistical Details”) of the form below;
- and limited promotional support through our weekly member newsletter, Subtext. (Please note that primary promotion for your event will remain your and your publisher’s responsibility.)
Please submit your request only once. When your request is successfully submitted, you will receive a confirmation message in this browser window and a confirmation email will be sent to the member email address entered below.